Creative Northland Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an application for listing, you claim to have the authority to represent the listing. All details are verified and reviewed by our editors before inclusion into our Directory service.
- Listing submission will be processed by Creative Northland. Changes to your submission can be made by logging in to the Directory using your login credentials. If you have forgotten your login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By submitting a listing, you warrant that all data, including images and text, provided by you is accurate.
- Our editors may modify your listing information for style & grammar, invalid characters, symbols or formatting.
- Images must be of a high quality and resolution. Minimum one, maximum 3 images are permitted. Images may be cropped to fit. Creative Northland has the right to crop and edit the images to best fit the listing image dimensions.
- Profile / Listing information we display publicly within our Directory service include:
- Name of Creative Person, Organisation, Group, Space or Business Skills Provider
- Contact details (at least one form of contact) email or phone. Groups & spaces require physical address
- Summary intro sentence or Blurb
- Links – Website, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Images – minimum of 1 image to go live, maximum 3 images
- Content which we do not accept:
- Submissions that do not relate to arts, culture and heritage in Northland region
- Websites in-development stages (Redirects or 404-page errors)
- The ‘Lister’ gives Creative Northland the right to use the images & profile content and contact details from the Directory for marketing purposes in the form of
- Advertising, promotional and marketing material of any format including, but not limited to print, film and digital
- Merchandise of any type, including but not limited to flyers, brochures, posters, images, videos and other broadcast and media formats
- Use on social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Creative Northland shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Directory and/or any page of this Website – www.creativenorthland.com.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, require help with your listing such as images or content, or are unsure if your listing complies with our guidelines, please feel free to contact us. If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are entitled to access any personal data we may have collected about you, and we will delete this data at your request.
Last updated: 6 September 2021