To those seeking arts, creativity, culture and heritage project funding in Northland
There is a wide variety of funding options available for creative projects the types of funding include local councils (e.g. Whangarei District Council, Kaipara District Council and Far North District Council), Government Agencies (e.g. Lotteries, MSD), Grant Funders (e.g. Pub Charities, Creative New Zealand), Crowd Funding (e.g. PledgeMe, Boosted) and more.
For advice and information on which funds to apply for and/or how to write a funding application, please refer below for potential funding sources for the arts, culture and heritage sectors or email email@example.com to request one of our creative advisors to connect with you.
- Lottery Grants
- Ministry of Social Development – Building Financial Capability Fund
- Ministry of Youth Development
- Ministry for Culture & Heritage
- Ministry of Education
Creative Northland can further assist you with funding applications by:
- Proof reading your application, providing advice on structure and recommending grammar or spelling changes
- In some cases provide a letter of support
- Workshops on how to complete a successful funding application
- Workshops on how to market yourself and/or project